Seven months in a camper van around Australia - you'd expect to see some pretty incredible sights. Out of hundreds of locations, here are 12 jaw dropping must-visit places! Start packing and get ready for wanderlust.
1. Uluru, Northern Territory
The heart of Australia is Uluru. It couldn’t be further out of the way, but a trip to the red centre is oh so rewarding!
2. Whartons Beach, Cape Arid National Park, Esperance, Western Australia
Home to Australia’s best beaches is Esperance in Western Australia. The best beaches are out at the little known Cape Arid 100km East of the town. Pack your towel, because you won't be able to resist getting wet!
3. Horsehead Rock, Bermagui, New South Wales
The Sapphire coast in NSW is quite incredible for amazing rocks and stunning beaches. But Horsehead rock wins every time for the most awesome! Stare at the enormous natural horse head drinking from the ocean - it has to be seen to be believed!
4. The Heart Pool, Killarney Glen, Queensland
A heart shaped pool with a waterfall that you can jump into. Need I say more?!
5. Whitehaven Beach, The Whitsundays, Queensland
The Great Barrier Reef hosts islands with the most perfect beaches and clearest waters. The Whitsundays is a tropical paradise that is high on every bucket list. Whitehaven Beach is the finest of the fine!
6. Flinders Ranges, South Australia
Outback and awesome, huge mountains tower around you in the Flinders Ranges National Park. This place is just simply epic around every corner.
7. Blue Mountains National Park, New South Wales
Just an hour from Sydney CBD and you can be exploring the Blue Mountains National Park. Stunning views, incredible walks and waterfalls galore! This is one place where you won't mind if it rains!
8. The Twelve Apostles, Great Ocean Road, Victoria
Picture-perfect Australian seascapes. The Great Ocean Road isn’t just about these guys, but it sure is a highlight. Watching the sunset with the roar of the ocean stood on enormous cliffs sure does make you love life!
9. Sea Cliff Bridge, Clifton, New South Wales
Whoever decided to build this road was a bloody legend! A must drive on a road trip, and the views looking down on it aren’t bad either!
10. The Pinnacles Desert, Nambung National Park, Western Australia
A desert filled with rock structures protruding from the ground, this place is incredible to witness. Enter at night and you suddenly feel like you're on a different planet!
11. Spa Pool. Karijini National Park, Western Australia
The best national park in Australia! This place is as epic as it looks. Gorge walks, waterfalls, secret pools… Take me back!
12. Cradle Mountain, Cradle Mountain National Park, Tasmania
Rising from Dove Lake in the North of Tasmania, Cradle Mountain is an icon of the island state. Surrounded by world class hikes and epic views, this place is hard to beat!